Jun 9, 2011

I Want to Become A Programer

Programming photo
Programming by Dervman

People always wondered how I don't know what I want to become when I grow up, I never thought it was a problem, nor I think so today, but I am excited to tell you that I finally know what I want to be... I want to become a programer!

I'm not into programming (not yet), but I was reading a tutorial about C programming the other day and I really liked the stuff. I wondered why I didn't  thought about it before, programming and I fit perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle.

I was amazed about how easily you can create a "simple" program or game, and instantly knew that this is for me.

For those who don't know yet, I'm 17 years old and am graduating next year. So it's good to start learning how to program in this age, it will be helpful when I grow up.

I can already see my future now, I go to college and major in programming, I get bored because I already know all the stuff, I finish college and get a job (worst part), I become too good at my job so I got promoted really fast, and before you know it I become the CEO of one of the biggest programming company in the world.

Ok, it may not be that perfect, but you should always"Shoot for the stars so if you fall you land on the clouds." ~Kanye West   

I know that many of this blog's readers are older than me, and probably have already started working, if so please share your experience with me, did you choose your profession sincever you was young? Or did you just went with the flow? And why did you choose that profession? Thanks in advance (;