Nov 1, 2011

Life FAQ


life questions faq
photo by mr Tiera

People ask lots of questions. As soon as they learn to speak, they start bursting all sort of questions.

I always thought there should be a guide or something that would be handled to people before they enter life, maybe that will make them ask fewer questions.

Apparantly, this guide doesn't exist yet. So until they make one, I made this life-FAQ instead:

What’s the meaning of life?

Well, there are two answers to that question; the first is 42, but you can forget I said that. And the second  is Living Consciously:
“It’s not the years in our life that counts, it’s the life in our years.” ~Abraham Lincoln
Every moment you feel alive is a moment you’re truly living.

What’s the object of life? Why am I here?

That’s a question that get asked a lot, but its answer is quite simple: Living life to its fullest, learning, growing and helping others do the same. Oh yes, and enjoying the process.


What is happiness?

Happiness is a feeling, but it’s a weird kind of feeling. Because 1) You can only feel it when you're giving it out. And 2) you can produce it whenever you want and whatever the situation you're experiencing.

How can I be truly happy?

As I said above, you can only be happy if you give happiness to other people. Smile in the face of people around you, help an old lady cross the street… (more on happiness)

When am I going to die?

Tomorrow.

What happens after I’m dead?

I don’t know yet, but I promise you that when I die, I will appear in a dream of yours and tell you. (Wait… Does that mean you can appear in dreams when you're dead?)

question mark life
photo by noahsahady.com

Who Are You?

My name is Bilal Kamoon, I'm a 17 years old guy from Lebanon. Nice to meet you. (more about me)

Who am I?

I don’t know yet. Why don’t you tell me in the comments!

How did I get here?

Just ask your parents, would you? And if they won't tell you here's a hint: SEX!! Lots of it!

What is perfection?

Minimalists say perfection is in simplicity, but Leonardo Da Vinci once said: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” So it can’t be perfect. 

I think the best definition to perfect is what Antoine de Saint-Exupery  was quoted to say: “Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”

What is impossible?

It is a box... made by our social conditioning to stop us from thinking too far.
“I don’t believe in IMPOSSIBLE, because the word itself say I’M POSSIBLE.” ~Audrey Hepburn

“The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” ~Chinese proverb


What is the solution to procrastination?

Turn off your damn laptop and do it now!

What should I do next?

I don’t know. And even if I knew I wouldn’t tell you, because the answer lies within you and should only come from there. YOU are the CEO of your life and not me. I can only advice you but I can never give you the ultimate answer.

Note: I’ll keep updating this FAQ whenever new questions arise. So you may want to bookmark this page (Ctrl+D Or del.icio.us) for future reference.

If you found this post useful please share it with your friends via Facebook/Twitter/StumbleUpon or any of your favorite social networks.